What information do we collect?
Data you give us directly
- if you register with us (such as your date of birth, username, avatar, password and email address).
- information you provide by participating in any chats, communities or social media functions. We will consider that information as part of the public domain.
- information you provide us if you report a problem with our Services or App.
Data we may collect when you use our services and App (whether or not you register with us) ● data about your location, device type, operating system and platform.
- mobile device identifiers (such as your unique device ID (persistent/non-persistent, hardware type, medial access control ("MAC") address, international mobile equipment identity ("IMEI"), OS, and your device name.
- data about your computer's browser version, operating system version, page loading time, network, generated device identifier information, hashed MAC address, referral source and IP address.
- the number of times you visit our APP and the amount of time you spend using the APP.
How do we use your information?
We may use your data in the following ways: ● To provide you the App and associated websites and continuously improve their features.
- To store your running-history.
- To provide helpdesk and support services.
- To customise the App which is available to you.
- To ensure that you are in compliance with our terms.
- To moderate any chat messages.
- To improve the App, for analysis and reporting purposes and to offer you technical support or respond to your questions. This also includes using data to log any crashes in our provision of the App, so we may report such interruptions (in this regard, we may use a third party to assist us).
- To notify you if you have received message update notifications or something.
- To enable social network integration, especially with Facebook.
- To personalise your experience.
- To send you push notifications for the App (which you can choose not to accept or turn off by visiting the settings section of your device and selecting the appropriate setting).
- To offer you other services and Apps which we think may be of interest to you.
- To prevent fraud and crime.
- To create a profile for marketing purposes with for example Facebook or Google.
- Emails (regarding updates, newsletter, new features, (new) apps etc.).
Cookies and Web Beacons
We collect information regarding the Internet browser, computer, tablet, mobile phone, smartphone or other device utilized to access the site to ensure that the site is optimized for those devices.
We may also automatically log certain anonymous information about visitors to the site, including, but not limited to, where the user came from to visit our site, IP address, search terms utilized, browser type and a reading history of the pages viewed.
We use third party information, reports and analysis about the usage and browsing patterns of users of the site. We allow the third party analytics companies to include web beacons and cookies on the site. The collected information includes search terms, search parameters, click-throughs by users, and other similar information. We utilize this information to improve the site and make sure we are delivering relevant content to our users. The Analytics we use do not identify individual users of the site.
Third Party Ad Networks and Social Networks
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. the site does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Information security and accuracy
We intend to protect your personal information and to maintain its accuracy. the site implements reasonable physical, administrative and technical safeguards to help us protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
Access to information
You have the right to request access to the information we have on you. You can do this by contacting us at [email protected] site. We will make sure to provide you with a copy of the data we process about you. In order to comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity. We will fulfill your request by sending your copy electronically. For any subsequent access request, we may charge you with an administrative fee.
Information correction & deletion
If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so we can update it and keep your data accurate. If at any point you wish for the site to delete information about you, you can simply contact us at link.
Contacting the Site
1. Use Restrictions
2. Links to Third Party Websites
3. Electronic Communications
Should you send e-mails to us for any reason, you are communicating with us electronically. By doing so, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We may communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on our site. You agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
4. Policy Restrictions
You will not impair or cause damage to our site, or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of our site in any way, including without limitation, using or launching any automated system that accesses our site in a manner that sends more request messages to our servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, operators of public search engines may use spiders for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials and our site, but not for caching or archiving such materials. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of our sites.
THE SERVICES, INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON OUR SITE OR PROVIDED THROUGH OUR SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; NON-INFRINGEMENT; ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY RELATING TO COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR USAGE OF TRADE; AND ANY WARRANTY REGARDING THE SUITABILITY AND QUALITY OF OUR SITE FOR YOUR PURPOSES OR EXPECTATIONS. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON OUR SITE OR THROUGH OUR SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MOREOVER, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL ASSOCIATED SERVICING, REPAIR OR NECESSARY CORRECTION DUE TO ANY SUCH HARM. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON OR OFFERED, MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH, OR OTHERWISE RELATED IN ANY WAY TO OUR SITE OR ANY THIRD PARTY SITES OR SERVICES LINKED TO OR FROM OUR SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY, SAFETY OR OTHERWISE. WE CANNOT ENSURE THAT YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY PURCHASE FROM A THIRD PARTY WEBSITE THAT LINKS TO OR FROM OUR SITE OR THIRD PARTY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OUR SITE. WE DO NOT ENDORSE ANY OF THE CONTENT, NOR HAVE WE TAKEN ANY STEPS TO CONFIRM THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF, ANY OF THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS YOU MIGHT BE REQUESTED TO GIVE TO ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO (A) INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OUR SITE OR PROVIDED THROUGH OUR SERVICES, (B) THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR OFFERS PLACED THROUGH THE SITE IN RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS YOU PROVIDE TO SUCH THIRD PARTIES. SOME JURISDICATIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
8. General Provisions
9. Questions or Comments